Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to School, Back to School...to Prove to Dad that I'm not a Fool!

Well the long relaxing weekend came to an end this afternoon when I had to pack up my car and get back up to the ol' apartment! Yet it was a still a good weekend.
I am slowly learning how to work this blog spot thing but as of right now it looks disfunctional, under construction right now! But still not as amazing as the ones I am seen!
My valentines was ruined by th snow! I should have been enjoying a massage but now the snow just decided to ruin my day! Oh well. Today Ryan came up to the house! We just ate pizza and hung out with Kendra. I hadn't seen him in two weeks so it was nice to finally see his face again. I was beginning to forget what it looked like! I got to hang out with the Van Dyke family yesterday! I never get to see them anymore since I have been up and school. Aunt Nic makes amazing food! I think I am going to start attending more often if I can find the time! I miss hangin out with my second family! Some of my funniest stories come from them. This weekend I got to enjoy watching them be computer illiterate and attempt working facebook properly! haha :-) love you guys!
So with my blog I am going to start writing quotes! They might be inspirationl, funny, random, or just plain stupid. But no one can go through life without quotes and sometimes everyone just needs to hear an uplifting sentence told to them! Have a good day :-)


"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes...that way, when you do judge them..you're a mile away and have their shoes!"
~Anonymous

2 comments:

K Miller said...

ha ha ha! Best quote EVER! I remember our addiction to the fire hot quotes place and we'd look everyday for new ones!

Watt Family said...

And I will TOTALLY agree with you on Rock..... HE does look like a million times in 5 minutes and that is no lie! But I don't swear so that one is not me, try again. And just the Mutt is a little stud isn't he! That was a good one for Bry too!