Saturday, February 28, 2009

If The Wait Is Longer Than 45 Minutes...Pick a New Place!!!

While I was in Salt Lake this past weekend I learned a very valuable lesson!
My roommate and I were in Salt Lake for a few days and we decided to go to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner! Even though all we really wanted was the cheesecake! Well if you have ever been there you would know it is right by Fashion Place mall. They lady told us it would be a 75 to 90 minute wait! So we thought ok we will just go putz around in the mall and kill time, and it should go by fast! Well when you're a college student you don't really have money to go shopping so it's not fun to go shopping. That is how is was for Amber and myself. We are both poor so we didn't really enjoy the shopping! So we go back to the restaurant and we still have a 45 minute wait before they will seat us. To make a long story short...we put our name in at 6:30 and were not seated until 8:20!! I have never waited to eat that long in my life! They food was great but come on...no restaurant is ever worth that kind of wait! Never again will I wait that long!
Salt Lake was fun! I had the chance to hang out with my Aunt and Uncle! They are a couple of characters! My Aunt recently won the teacher of the year award and shot a commercial for teachers everywhere! What an amazing Aunt right?!?! I know I am so lucky for her! Salt lake is a nice place to visit, but I don't know if I could ever live there! maybe! we will see! Now one more week before I head to Arizona! It's going to be a party! For sure! Can't wait to see my family! SPRING BREAK BABY!!!

"It's kinda fun to do the impossible!"
~Walt Disney

No comments: