Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The One That.....



Alright, so someone somewhere in the world created this ridiculous picture and stuck it on facebook! And now everyone is tagging all their friends in it to make a joke! So I decided to join the crowd and created on myself! So here is the list of you LUCKY winners! Don't feel bad if you didn't get one! Just know I love you all!

The Good Friend-of course this going to go to Brittany Marietti! She is the best friend!

The slow one-Mike! Yeah yoru a little slow

The Pimp-haha no its not you!

The Good Little Church Girl-this was a tough decision but I decided to go with my roommate Kelsie (story to be told later)

The Shy One-Spencer! Where'd ya go dude?

The One That Always Swear-Brittany Grose Watt please stand up!

The Grumpy one-Odin! Your always so moody!

The One who Always gets hurt-Blake! You gotta stop falling down buddy!

The One that is up to no good-Kami Durbano...come on down!

The Jock-Jeff Freakin Catron!! Oh my gosh he is so good at everything!

The One with the Bad Memory-Amber! hahaha oh my gosh you go on dates with a guy 3 TIMES and you still couldn't remember his name!:-)

The Geek-Brian Anderson! Yes you are a geek! Wear that crown proudly!

The Innocent One-Sunni Finlinson! yes you!

The Goodie Two Shoes-My dear dear Jesse Pope..don't be offended because you know its true and it's a good thing!:-) keeps us trouble makers inline!

The Drama Queen- Sidney Thayne! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! No we don't hate you! And we come visit when we have time!

The Lazy One-It did go to Steven Mason, but he got his crown taken away and it now goes to Ek Dorko! Yes Jordan that would be you!

The Gangster-haha Josh Freakin Anderson! What's up Darkness!

The Stylish One-Rocky my dear brother! I am giving this to you...because I still can't count how many times you looked in a mirror...dude...your a dude stop acting like a girl:-)

The Flirt-Uh everyone says this one belongs to me...but I don't know why!

The Tiny Dangerous One-Brylie this goes to you! yes she looks cute, but you just wait!

The Tower-Harrison Parker! Buddy much love!

The One with all the gossip-everytime I come home my Kendra has about a hundred stories on everyone! I swear she knows everything about everyone!

The Ladies Man-Gizmo! Yes Gizmo...he is such a cute mutt!

The One you can depend on-Chris Ward Lee! He is always there for you!

The Annoying one-ok seriously who is stupid enough to put this one up!

The Cutie Pie-Katie Johnston! Love you girl!

The Princess-Of course this goes to Princess Leisa!

The Funny Guy-Jordan Catron! Hahah oh my gosh and you don't even know it!

The One that always get hungry-Ryan haha "I'm not hungry"...five minutes later "I'm starving" Take Care Everyone:-)

"Life's tough...Get Helmet" ~Boy Meets World

2 comments:

K Miller said...

you have more stories than I do! I do not have all the gossip!

Watt Family said...

"Dude you're a dude stop acting like a girl." ....you're dead to me.

Just remember who the king of smack talk is litte sis.