Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hangin With The Neighbors!

I love neighbors! They are so fun to have around! Especially when they do your math for you:-) As I am writing this blog I am sitting by my good friend Harrison who is doing my math quiz for me :-).Even though he is an english major! I also like when they play there guitar everyday in their room! And I can hear it while I am studying! Most of my neigbors are engineers so they are a lot smarter than me! This comes in hand when I need help with my classes like math and chemistry.
So there have been some debates in my awarding of "The One That Is" awards. Brittany Grose Watt now SHARES her award with my great Auntie Tiffany! Everyone else....you are what you are so deal with it! No more changes!
I will be getting some new neighbors next year as I will be moving to a new apartment complex. I am excited yet nervous at the same time to meet new people. It will be fun though!
My best friend comes home in 5 weeks! That is so close! I recieved a letter from him today and he is doing great! Can't wait for him to come home!
Life is good! Take mistakes in stride and don't ever let anyone say you can't do anything! Take Care :-)

"Whatever the mind of man can concieve and believe...it can achieve!
~M. Russell Ballard (restated by Harrison a.k.a The Tower)

No comments: