Saturday, February 14, 2009

How do I work this thing?




Alright....so as you can tell I never get on this and write nor do I know how to make it look fancy smancy like everyone else can with all the pictures and exciting fonts! Oh and don't forget the music. I don't even know why I have this thing. But it turns out everyone, their dog and their dog's dog has one. So mine as well try to keep up with the crowd right?


The first semester of college is hard just like everyone says it is. Miss golden good grades here actually has to re-take a class! Yes Dad, a C- is no longer passing! And it's retarded to only miss it by 5 points!! I thought if it was a five you rounded up not down. Apparently my human physiology teacher didn't pass math! Oh well. This semester seems to be easy but still hard at the same time. I only have one semester left after this one before I have completed my associates degree! WAHOO! and then hopefully I can get into the nursing program ASAP! I am ready to be done with school.


Work is going great! They are training me to be a Med-Tech. This is a really fancy to term for going up to the residents and handing them the pills! Apparently I can't do that with just having the title of CNA.


My best friend comes home in 6 weeks! I am so excited! He has been on his mission in Oakland! I am so excited to see him again! It will be weird because a lot happens in two years! Hopefully these 6 weeks will go by fast! I am going to Arizona for spring break to see if that helps! I can't wait to see my quirky family! Yes I did say quirky! My mom is down there right now and I am jealous! I love hanging out with my aunts! Even though one is a blonde and puts seasoning salt on my toast :-) and the other likes to make fun of the things I do in publice (which we will not talk about) they are still a blast and I love them! Can't wait to see the cousins either. Oh and we can't forget about Vic. By the way Vic we need to go to Dairy Queen again and see if they still have hott boys :-) and this time I will get him number!


As of right now life is good! Hope all have a good day! Here are some pictures to try to spice up my blog!

1 comment:

Zak said...

Nice blog Sam. Offer Rocky some tips; he could sure use them.

Brynn and I have one at

bandzfamily.blogspot.com

-zak